Day 1, May 8th 2023

 On the first day of my senior project I had the pleasure of taking the AP Calculus AB exam. Before the exam, I woke up around 7:15 am to grab a quick shower, get dressed, and head to breakfast. For breakfast I had scrambled eggs, home fries, french toast sticks with maple syrup, alongside a hefty cup of joe. My exam started at 8:05 am and went until 12:30 pm with just one 10 minute break in the middle. I felt very prepared and confident in my exam thanks to Bill's help with my preparation, hoping for a 5/5! After my exam I headed to the Brown Dining Hall to grab some lunch. For my senior project I hope to try different types of diets and see how they affect my energy and workouts throughout the day. For lunch today I ate a turkey and cheese sandwich, grilled on the panini press, and a side of white rice. This is a staple lunch for me at Proctor Academy and one I often go to when I am not feeling the hot food. After lunch Nick, Colin, and I went to the rink to shoot pucks and work on our wrist strength. This was a very productive session and it felt pretty good to get back in the rink and grind. Not touching our sticks for awhile after the hockey season was tuff, but we quickly dialed our shots back in and got some great clips for our instagram account. After shooting, it was time to get on the bus and go play a lacrosse game for Proctor Academy vs Phillips Exeter Academy. This was a tough loss for the hornet, 14-7, but a good way to get my cardio in for the day. After the game the team ate burritos and brownies, which I indulged in heavily. We had an hour and forty five minute bus ride back and that was a wrap for day 1 of senior project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Week 2 reflection