Day 10: May 18th

With Lacrosse finally over, it's not time to fully buckle down and focus solely on strength training and conditioning. I found throughout this project that lacrosse practices and games held me back from my full energy going to the project so it almost feels like a weight lifted off my shoulders now. Today I wanted to focus more on my upper body and give me legs a one day rest before I get after it on my legs. I did a full upper body day today, consisting of chest, shoulders, arms, and back. After my workout I grabbed lunch, turkey sammy and rice, and then headed to the rink to put shots up. I ended up staying in there for awhile, trying my best to shoot through the pain in my hands. That wrapped up my entire day since I do not have lacrosse anymore, although we did do a little chick fil a lunch/dinner at BT's house which was sweet.

Hours today: 5

Total Hours: 40

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Week 2 reflection

Day 1, May 8th 2023