Week 2 reflection

Throughout this past second week of the most intense and gruesome workouts of my life, I have learned several valuable lessons that have contributed to my personal growth. Firstly, I have discovered the importance of variety and flexibility in my training routine. By switching up my workout times and exploring different exercises, I have found what works best for me when it comes to keeping myself motivated. This flexibility has not only positively impacted my performance but has also added some excitement to my training sessions.

On the other hand, I have also gained a deeper understanding of nutrition and fueling my body for my best performance. Paying attention to what I eat before, during, and after workouts has allowed me to sustain energy levels and promote muscle recovery. I have realized the need to strike a balance between eating what I want to eat, and eating what I should eat. This awareness has encouraged me to make more informed choices, avoiding regrettable food options and opting for nourishing meals that support my fitness goals.

Lastly, this experience has highlighted the value of consistency and perseverance in achieving progress. By dedicating myself to regular workouts and practice sessions, I have witnessed tangible improvements in my physical abilities, particularly in my shooting accuracy and wrist strength. It has reinforced the notion that success in sports and fitness is a result of ongoing dedication and a willingness to push through challenges. This is something that I've has been consistent throughout my entire high school experience and finding ways to enjoy the process has helped me become successful on the ice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Day 1, May 8th 2023