Day 2: May 9th 2023

 The fellas were fired up and ready to go for day 2 of senior project where we learn about strength training and our personal nutrition. Waking up at 8:30 am was a nice sleep in compared to getting up at 7 am for classes prior to senior project. Pre gym I got in one banana and two pieces of toast with butter. I usually don't like to eat too much food before a workout and this was perfect fuel for me. Nick, Colin, and I got to the gym at 9 am where I started by getting a really good and deep stretch in on the turf for 45 minutes. I focused and my hips, hamstring, and back because that was what was most sore after my game yesterday. After my warmup I got a chest and arms workout in for the next hour and 15 minutes. I felt pretty good and evenly energized throughout my workout and didn't have any ups and downs which is preferred in my opinion. After my lift I walked on the treadmill for 30 mins to get some blood flow into my legs and get my hips going. Back at the dorm, I ate a leftover burrito from my game yesterday. It was good. To finish off the day we went to the Ted and got some shots in. This time we brought pour roller blades for a more game like experience. Post shooting I more cardio in the form of lacrosse practice. After lacrosse I went to the dining hall to feedbag. Dinner was gas tonight, it was focaccia BLTs and caprese sandwiches and both of those were hittin. The only other eating I did was a lone burger than Andy made me back at the dorm, and that wraps up day 2 of senior project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Week 2 reflection

Day 1, May 8th 2023