Day 9: May 17th 2023

 Today is Wednesday, I woke up at 8:30am and today I am playing in my last ever lacrosse game of my life..... oh nooo. Since today was gameday I didn't get too much of a workout in. I worked on stretching and plyometrics to ensure that my body would be ready to perform come game time. I got a filling but light lunch in after my session in the gym. This consists of a sandwich and some rice. Since it was my last game, I decided to go to Jake's and get an energy drink to try and hype myself up before the game. Our game started at 3pm, and we ended up losing 9-6 to KUA. Since our game was so early, we didn't get a meal after and we went back to school for the dining hall dinner which wrapped up day 9.

Hours Today: 2.5

Total Hours: 35

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Week 2 reflection

Day 1, May 8th 2023