Day 11: May 19th 2023

 Today I wanted to switch it up a little and shoot during the AM hours. I got to the rink at 10am so start shooting. I ended up roller blading around too and the whole expenditure lasted 2 hours. Post shooting in the Ted I went to lunch to fuel up for my afternoon workout. I wanted to both lift and get some cardio in for my workout so I didn't eat too much. I did both squats and bench, just to ease my way into working my legs again. After my lift, I did sprints on the treadmill which was dreadful and very tiring. I want to continue this kind of HIIT cardio because its prepares me better for hockey than distance running. That ended the workload for day 11.

Hours Today: 5

Total hours: 45

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Week 2 reflection

Day 1, May 8th 2023