Day 12: May 20th 2023

 Even though today was a Saturday, we had to get after it twice today so we hit our total hours in the end. I started today with a workout in the morning at 9am. I tried to really get some good stretching in before and after my workout along with really warming my body up before hand since this past week has been a grind and pretty tough on the body. I was only in the gym for 2 hours, and then headed to lunch to refuel myself before a big day in the Ted. We buzzed around from 1-3pm and got some quality work done on our wrists strength. Over the past two weeks I've really noticed a different in my shot accuracy and I'm definitely hitting my spots a lot more often than when we started. This is good to see and something that I hope I can continue into the summer.

Todays hours: 4

Total Hours: 49

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Day 1, May 8th 2023

Week 2 reflection