Day 4: May 11th 2023

 Today was just a splendid day in all aspects. The boys started to get after it at 9:30 am this morning. I hit an unreal full body workout, keeping to swift and cool. Before this I spent some time getting my body right on the turf with various plyometrics that I've learned throughout the years. I felt very good at the beginning of my weight training, but that fell off towards the end. After our workout we got the feedbag goin at the dining hall which was my staple turkey sammy. The chocolate chip cookies today were unreal and irresistible, especially with a glass of milk. Post lunch and chill time at Rulon, we went off to the rink to get some shots in. This was a very productive shooting session and we got some quality content posted on our instagram. Dinner was awful. They tried to do some kind of Earth Day meal, even though Earth Day was a month ago. The chicken was actually good for once, but everything else missed for sure, and that wraps up day 4 of senior project.

Today's hours - 4

Total hours - 17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Week 2 reflection

Day 1, May 8th 2023