Day 5: May 12th 2023

 Today started with a wake up call of 8:30 am. Followed by a quick snack in the dining hall consisting of toast, a banana, and a coffee. When I don't make breakfast this meal is usually what I'll go to since it's quick and fills me up enough to make it until lunch, where I'll really strap on the feedbag. I had an ok workout today, felt mediumly energized throughout the entirety of it. Today was more of a full body, plyometrics day rather than going hard on one muscles group which I usually prefer more. I feel like throughout the week I can get productive workouts in more often due to being less sore day to day. Lunch was a turkey sandwich and rice as usual. The fellas got some great shots up in the rink post lunch feedbag, and then I went on the lacrosse practice to end the day off. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Week 2 reflection

Day 1, May 8th 2023