Day 6, May 13th 2023

 Saturday was one of the more chill days so far. The boys woke up and headed over to the rink to get shots up during the morning today, just to switch things up a bit. We stayed there for about 2 hours and got some good footage for our instagram. Skipping breakfast, I had a big lunch today consisting of a sandwich, rice, and chicken from the hot line. The chicken was mediocre at best and honestly I don't even know why I got any. Since today was a saturday, we took the day off from working out and had some really good bonding time after lunch with friends before my lacrosse practice. I got some really good cardio in during lacrosse and then right after I went home to spend time with my mom for Mother's Day.

Hours Today: 2

Total Hours: 23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Week 2 reflection

Day 1, May 8th 2023