Day 7: May 15th 2023

 Today I woke up at 8:30am and got ready to shoot pucks. I thought that it would be good to switch things up a little and workout in the afternoon after lunch to see if that would change my energy levels during my workout. I got to the rink at around 9am after a quick breakfast snack in the dining hall consisting of toast and a Banana. I stayed in the rink until around 11:30am shooting and rollerblading, and ultimately trying to get my wrist as strong as possible. At 12pm I went to the dining hall to eat lunch,which was a turkey sandwich and these terrible mint chip cookies which I regretted eating because they were awful. Post lunch, I went to the gym to get my workout in. Today's workout was back and arms, I felt pretty good the whole way through and it was very productive. I also spent plenty of time out on the turf strip getting my body stretched out and ready for my workout and lacrosse practice that I had later. 

Hours today: 5

Total Hours: 28

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Week 2 reflection

Day 1, May 8th 2023