Day 8: May 16th 2023

 Today is Tuesday of week 2, I woke up at 9:15am. I quickly rinsed off in the shower and grabbed my thingd to head over to the gym. After a quick snack in the dining hall I made it to the gym at 10am. Today's workout was back and arms. This is my first time doing a back workout since in a long time due to me being in season winter and spring so I tried to just ease into it and not go too too hard. I felt pretty good throughout my whole workout and I was very productive. After my workout I went to lunch at 12pm. For lunch I had a sandwich and rice. It was pretty good, nothing special. After lunch I went to the rink and shot pucks until 3. This was fun and I enjoy working on my shot everyday. I had a little break in between shooting and lacrosse practice so I went to my dorm to chill out for a bit. Lacrosse was at 4:30 and served as my cardio for the day, and that's all for day 8.

Todays Hours: 4.5

Total Hours: 32.5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Week 2 reflection

Day 1, May 8th 2023